The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations set out in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and namely: collection, recording, organization, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data. Your personal data shall be processed both in hard copy and electronically and/or automatically.
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the contract for the Service Purposes.
The Data Controller is Itelyum Regeneration Srl with registered office in Via Tavernelle 19, 26854 Pieve Fissiraga (Lodi). The Persons in charge of Processing are the subjects appointed by Itelyum Regeneration who carry out the aforementioned activities under its direct supervision.
The Place of Processing of the data related to the web services of this site is identified with the headquarters of Itelyum Regeneration or of the persons in charge of the processing.
The information is drawn up and updated by Itelyum Regeneration s.r.l. with registered office in Via Tavernelle,19 – 26854 Pieve Fissiraga (LO) Fiscal Code / VAT No. 00818740151, as Data Controller.
You may use that same address at any time to exercise your rights as a data subject under the Regulation (art. 15 of the Regulation: e.g. access, erasure, updating, rectification, integration, etc.), as well as to request an updated list of any Data Processors designated.
Your personal data are processed by the persons charged by the data controller and are neither communicated nor disseminated.
Definition of cookies
Cookies are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user is browsing a website and placed on the users’s device (a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet) by the user’s web browser. They enable web servers to store stateful information. For each type of cookie, there is a clearly defined role.
Types of cookies
There are two basic macro-categories, with different characteristics:
- technical cookies;
- profiling cookies.
I cookie tecnici sono generalmente necessari per il corretto funzionamento del sito web e per permettere la navigazione, senza i quali non
navigation, without which the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain functionalities of the website visited. For example, a technical cookie is required to keep the user authenticated throughout the visit to a website, or to store language settings, display settings, etc…
Technical cookies can be further divided into:
- browsing cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, which are assimilated to technical cookies only when they are used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to several selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) to improve the personal use of the website.
Profiling cookies have the task of profiling the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
Cookies can also be further distinguished into:
- session cookies, which are deleted when the user closes the web browser;
- persistent cookies, which, unlike the previous ones, remain stored in the browser for a predefined period;
- first-party cookies, i.e. cookies generated and managed directly by the operator of the website visited;
- third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the website operator under a contract, e.g. for advertising services;
Cookies used by this website
We only use technical cookies, aimed at ensuring the proper functioning of our site, such as Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google, through the release of special cookies on your device, which are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site.
If you do not wish the data collected to be used in any way whatsoever, you can use your browser’s anonymous browsing mode, which is explained in more detail by clicking on the links below: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
Some pages of the website allow you to share its content on social media networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or show videos published on YouTube. These third-party websites create their cookies, which are not controlled by this website, and are integrated into features developed by third parties within the pages of the website such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks to share content on the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
How to manage cookies via your browser
You may authorise, block or delete (in whole or part) cookies through the specific functions of your browser or third party add-ons. However, deactivating the Site’s technical cookies may mean that some services or functionalities of the Site will not be available or may not function properly.
For further information and details on how to set your cookie preferences through your browser, please refer to the following instructions: