SHPD Motor Oil REVIVOIL™ 15W-40
To increase the visibility of regenerated products and to spread the culture of regeneration, Itelyum Regeneration, together with a leading additives manufacturer, developed a heavy duty motor oil called Revivoil. It is fully formulated with re-refined bases meets ACEA E7-08 (European Manufacturers) and API CI-4/SL (Builders Americans) specifications and is approved by the main HD Manufacturers such as Daimler (Mercedes), Volvo, MAN, Renault, Caterpillar, Cummins, Mack, MTU.
It’s a green oil produced through waste recycling, environmentally friendly and which contributes to fight the greenhouse effect. An oil aligned with Kyoto Protocol and that seizes the opportunity offered by the Italian legislation on Green Public Procurement.
In particular, it meets the following requirements:
- overall low Sulphur content, which helps to preserve the catalyst
- high viscosity index, mainly due to Viscolube bases, which makes it possible not to have to use the more expensive Group III and IV bases
- Noack volatility at the level of the best lubricants of the same SAE viscosity grade, which positively affects consumptions
- viscosity at low temperatures (-20 °C) and low shear well below the maximum permissible limit of 7000 hp, which makes the product very fluid in the ignition phase of the engine
- oxidation stability of Viscolube bases and high level of additivation technology, which alllow to extend the change intervals between 50,000 and 80,000 km
- it is a SAE 15W-40 lubricant which meets ACEA E7-08 (European manufacturers) and API CI-4 / SL (American manufacturers) specifications, representative of a SHPD oil with emissions aligned to Euro 5 standards
- MB 228.3
- MAN 3275
- MTU Type 2
- Volvo VDS-3
- Renault Truck RLD-2
- Caterpillar ECF-2 / ECF-1-a
- Cummins 20076/20077
- Mack EO-M Plus
Revivoil is not a product present on the market, it was formulated solely to promote the concept of sustainability and to increase the use of regenerated bases in lubricating products. Revivoil was not born with commercial intent and is therefore a demonstration and non-commercialized product, usually used for experimentation with public administrations.